BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE™ | ALL LIFE STAGES
NEW ENGLAND MACKEREL, HERRING, FLOUNDER, REDFISH, MONKFISH AND SILVER HAKE
AN UNMATCHED DIVERSITY OF FRESH, WHOLE AND WILD-CAUGHT FISH FROM NEW ENGLAND’S COLD ATLANTIC WATERS.
- Brimming with 38% richly nourishing protein and limited to 19% low-glycemic carbohydrates to nourish all dogs according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- A full 2/3 of our fish is FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 6 fish ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh whole fish (including meat, organs, and cartilage) provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive – only zinc and copper are added.
- Our dried fish are specially prepared at 200ºF from fresh, whole, wild-caught fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone.
- Infusions of freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
IS YOUR DOG'S FOOD BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE™?
Dogs evolved as hunters and, just like their wild cousins, their teeth, jaws and digestive system are all adapted for meat concentrated diets that are rich in fresh meats and meat diversity. Biologically Appropriate™ foods mirror the natural diet and answer 3 meat questions:
ONLY 2 SUPPLEMENTS – ZINC & COPPER
In nature there are no synthetic supplements, so dogs and wolves derive their complete nutritional needs naturally, by consuming whole prey animals and fish.
Made with fresh whole fish, ORIJEN SIX FISH provides a richly nourishing and concentrated source of virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive, naturally, without long lists of synthetic supplements, so only zinc and copper are added.
INGREDIENTS WE LOVE FROM PEOPLE WE TRUST
Whole atlantic mackerel, whole atlantic herring, whole atlantic ﬂounder, whole acadian redﬁsh, atlantic monkﬁsh, whole silver hake, mackerel meal, herring meal, blue whiting meal, herring oil, whole green peas, whole navy beans, whole red lentils, alaskan cod meal, pollock meal, sunﬂower oil, whole yellow peas, whole pinto beans, whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, lentil ﬁber, natural ﬁsh ﬂavor, safflower oil, freeze-dried cod liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, dried kelp, pumpkin seeds, sunﬂower seeds, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried biﬁdobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
YOUR DOG IS UNIQUE
Your dog is unique and his feeding requirements will vary with his environment, age and activity.
That’s why we suggest starting with the guides below, and then monitoring his weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember always to keep fresh, clean water available.
† Use a standard 8-ounce measuring cup. Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
ORIJEN Six Fish is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
ORIJEN Six Fish provides more calories from protein and fat and fewer from carbohydrates, providing a calorie distribution that mirrors the natural diet, reducing the risk of obesity and diabetes.
Calorie content (calculated): ME 3940 kcal/kg, 449 kcal per 8oz. cup. Calories distributed to support peak conditioning with 39% from protein, 19% from vegetables and fruits, and 42% from fat.